Partington have gone back to the drawing board and re-defined both wheel design and manufacturing processes. Obsessed about wholistic optimisation, Partington’s 39R/44R wheel-sets advantages are more than superficial.
Based around an integrated composite structure, the low mass, low inertial and high stiffness deliver unparalleled responsiveness in a disc brake specific, modern profile wheel. Front and rear specific rim profiles have been developed to collectively optimise aerodynamic behaviour in a variety of conditions, making this a truly versatile every-day rim depth.
We strongly advocate tubeless use and conform to Mavic’s UST standard. Mavic’s UST is the only tubeless system that is universally accepted and recognised by every tyre and rim manufacturers, and the only tubeless system that is included in the standards that rule the bicycle wheel and tyre world – ISO 4210 / 5775 (in progress) and ETRTO 2018.
2 Year Warranty Information
We are cyclists ourselves and strive to go above and beyond to provide excellent service. If you ever do experience any issues, we will do our best to offer complete support but of course we have to have the legal stuff written as below.
All Partington Advanced Engineering wheels are supplied with a non-transferable 2-year warranty against material or workmanship defects. The warranty period runs from the purchase date.
- The warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- The warranty is not applicable to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact, or abuse of the product
- The warranty is not applicable when the product has been modified.
- The warranty is not valid on wheels used for commercial (rental) purposes.
- The warranty is not applicable to normal wear and tear. Particular parts are subject to degradation as a result of normal use and this damage is not covered by the warranty. These parts include (but are not limited to) bearings and free-hub mechanisms. We stock a range of spares for these consumable items at very reasonable prices. Please contact us for further information.
Note: When returning an item for a warranty claim, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the warranty claim including tires, tubes, cassettes, axles, etc. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us. With any warranty issue it is essential that you contact us before returning your wheels so we can give you the best possible service. Please email us at email@example.com.
Wheel stiffness is a personal thing… Lets have a chat to discuss your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
As riders we understand that it can be heart breaking when your pride and joy suffers a bad crash. If your wheels are irreparably damaged as a result of a crash, please contact us to leverage a 30% discount off the current list price when purchasing a new product as a replacement. The claim must be made directly against Partington Advanced Engineering Pty. Ltd. Upon claiming under this arrangement, your irreparable (pair or single as defined by your replacement selection) product automatically becomes our sole property without compensation.
Customer is responsible for return postage and import taxes and duties of replacement hardware.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.